A Fulfilling Educational Programme for Your Kid in Notre-Dame-de-Grace
Register your child at our nursery/pre-primary school Enfant-des-Neiges to give him/her the opportunity of enrolling in a top-quality educational programme.
No matter if you are located in Côte-St-Luc, Outremont or the neighbourhood, meet us at Notre-Dame-de-Grâce in Montreal.
The programme is tailored specifically for each age group
Our pre-school educational programme was specifically set up to help kids develop thes desire to learn. We have various themes, with which every kids can identify to and the activities are tailored for each age group.
We welcome children aged between 18 months and 5 years. We help your child expand his/her skills through different learning techniques. Kids enjoy our craft workshops!
A range of activities
- Social stimulation: Self-awareness, interacting with others and accept his/her environment
- Free play: Building sets and role play
- Language: Learning and correction of French via small steered discussion, storytelling, songs and lullabies
- Pre-reading: Introduction to letter-sound knowledge via different writing and oral games
- Pre-writing: Drawing, learning how to hold a pencil and colouring
- Pre-calculation: Numbering, comparison, classification, set of numbers, subtraction and addition up to 10
- Psycho motor skills: Promote dressing up alone, psycho-motor routine, yoga, body schema, creative dance, park outings every day from 1 pm to 2 pm
- Plastic arts: Stimulate creativity via painting techniques, decoupage, collage and modelling
- Music: Dance and rhythmic sessions with a specialized teacher
- Sciences: Discovery, preserving our environment and our planet, natural sciences
- Special activities and events.
We celebrate Halloween, Valentine’s day and birthdays. We also organize outings to visit the fire and police stations. We plan puppet shows done by various theatre groups and several other activities that we agree upon during the year.